Discovered another bug today. This one is really unique. Basically, if you create a knob on the macro page and connect it to a parameter that is also connected to a Quick Control, the value of that knob will appear even though “Show value” is not checked in the knob properties. Here’s how to create the bug (Using Windows 10 64bit)…
- Launch Halion 6.
- Hexagon loads… Right-click the program (Hexagon) in the slot rack and click Init Program.
- Click the ‘Open New Window’ button and select ‘Macro Page Designer Extended’.
- On the bottom right in the sound tab, Right-click ‘Octave’ and select ‘Assign Quick Control’> ‘QC1’.
- Click the ‘Create A New MacroPage/Library’ button and Select create a ‘Halion Sonic Macro Page’.
- Navigate in the bottom browser panel for any knob template and drag it into the visible macro page area.
- Drag the “Octave” Parameter from the Parameter list (on the right) onto the knob template (created in the previous step) to connect the two.
8.As soon as you do this the Value for the knob will appear as you hover over the knob even though “Show Value” has not been enabled in the knob property via the GUI editor of the macro page.