HALion 3 Nostalgia with Cubase 13

No need USB Dongle. If you have these libraries already installed on a hard drive, you can access them via the HALion Browser in order to register the HSB files, the library is created in HALion and you can use it like any other library without USB Dongle. It’s as if you were using a file from another sampler, no Dongle needed.

After installing this library at the time, I kept the files from it in a RAR file to avoid having to access the DVD again. This way, if necessary, I only had to decompress the file and thus have quick access to the library that I used with each new version of HALion.

On the other hand, I am not sure, but I believe that it will be necessary to have a Dongle and/or an activation code/installation serial number to access the files of this library contained on the DVD.

Even though I have the Authorization Number well preserved on a piece of paper stored with the DVD, I am not sure that I would be able to install under W11. I never redid this installation having kept a backup of the library in a compressed file (RAR).

1 Like