Halion 4.5.4 - outputs 17 - 32?

My problem is that I can rarely assign a slot to output between 17 and 32, sometimes it works and sometimes its just mute. I just opened a project that had a total of 20 outputs activated, but now the outputs above 16 are suddenly silent.

To be 100% clear: I can always assign sounds to output 1 - 16, but in some projects for no apparent reason I can assign even more, up to 32 i guess, but in other projects nothing comes out of output 17 - 32 when I assign them. This used to be something I could just work around, but now its a problem since nothing is coming out of the channels above 16 in a project where I already assigned them and mixed.

Thanks.

Hi there,

please post your system specs and which version of Cubase, 32-bit or 64-bit, HALion 4 Version, 32- or 64-Bit etc…etc…

It would be very tricky to find a solution…if we do not have at least some information from you…

Cheers,

Marcus

I am using Win7 (ultimate, i think) 64bit, Cubase 7.02 64bit, Halion 4.5.4 64bit.

Let em know if theres any other info you need…

Thanks

Hi there,

I have now tested the HALion 4 Outputs and can not find an issue on my system.

Maybe you can PM me and send me one of these projects please?

Cheers,

Marcus

When I opened the project that had the muted outputs (17-32) they worked again so I guess there’s not much help in sending it over to you… Guess I´ll just try to restart Cubase or the computer next time this happens and hope this will be addressed in future updates. I will send you the project next time this happens and doesnt fix by restarting.

Thanks for the replies.

I just sent you a PM regarding this problem.

Thanks.