Halion 5 and Halion Sonic 2 - Where are the missing samples?

I purchased Absolute VST Collection and Halion 5 over the weekend, and the very first time I tried to load a patch, I got an error due to missing samples. The patch was 12 String Acoustic - Literally the first patch listed in both Halion 5 and Halion Sonic 2! I discovered several other patches that report missing files as well: Zed Leppelin Kit and Xylophone just to name two.

I am running 64-bit Windows 7.

My Halion 5 is version 5.1.1.60 (64-bit) and Halion Sonic 2 is 2.0.0.59 (64-bit). The computer where I installed these products has had every version from Cubase 5.0 to 7.5 installed on it, but currently I think only Cubase 7.5 (32 and 64 are installed, including Halion Sonic SE 2 and all its content.)

I am familiar with how Steinberg products frequently install VSTSOUND files in the wrong locations, but after doing a full PC search for errant VSTSOUND files and making sure to import them all into Halion 5 (not sure how to do the same in Halion Sonic), I still came up with the errors about missing samples.

I noticed another thread where people complain of a similar problem, but with different patches- I can actually load all the ones mentioned in the thread.

Has anyone who encountered these issues figured out how to fix it? (I got the download-only versions of both products, used the Cubase upgrade offer for VST collection and the VST Collection upgrade offer for Halion.) Screenshots below:
halion 5 12 string.png
halion sonic missing files.png

Steinberg Support eventually responded to my ticket and sent me links to the ISO images for Absolute VST Collection and Halion 5. After doing an uninstall, followed by a full reinstall of both packages, I now have access to all of the patches in the library.

The installers I first downloaded from the Steinberg Online Shop were both EXE installers, and their total downloaded size is significantly smaller than the ISO images, and installing from the ISOs took a significantly longer time. Something was definitely missing from those EXE installers.

Anyway, happy now.