Halion 5 and Halion Sonic 2 - Where are the missing samples?

I purchased Absolute VST Collection and Halion 5 over the weekend, and the very first time I tried to load a patch, I got an error due to missing samples. The patch was 12 String Acoustic - Literally the first patch listed in both Halion 5 and Halion Sonic 2! I discovered several other patches that report missing files as well: Zed Leppelin Kit and Xylophone just to name two.

I am running 64-bit Windows 7.

My Halion 5 is version 5.1.1.60 (64-bit) and Halion Sonic 2 is 2.0.0.59 (64-bit). The computer where I installed these products has had every version from Cubase 5.0 to 7.5 installed on it, but currently I think only Cubase 7.5 (32 and 64 are installed, including Halion Sonic SE 2 and all its content.)

I am familiar with how Steinberg products frequently install VSTSOUND files in the wrong locations, but after doing a full PC search for errant VSTSOUND files and making sure to import them all into Halion 5 (not sure how to do the same in Halion Sonic), I still came up with the errors about missing samples.

I noticed another thread where people complain of a similar problem, but with different patches- I can actually load all the ones mentioned in the thread.

Has anyone who encountered these issues figured out how to fix it? (I got the download-only versions of both products, used the Cubase upgrade offer for VST collection and the VST Collection upgrade offer for Halion.) Screenshots below:

Steinberg Support eventually responded to my ticket and sent me links to the ISO images for Absolute VST Collection and Halion 5. After doing an uninstall, followed by a full reinstall of both packages, I now have access to all of the patches in the library.

The installers I first downloaded from the Steinberg Online Shop were both EXE installers, and their total downloaded size is significantly smaller than the ISO images, and installing from the ISOs took a significantly longer time. Something was definitely missing from those EXE installers.

Anyway, happy now.