HALion 5 *is* absolutely brilliant!

thnx for the info man… I’ll get home later, and get my coward-ass down to the job, hehe :smiley:
thanks for the info once again!

No problem at all! I would love everyone to enjoy what NE has to offer, as it really does put Cubase and HALion into a league entirely of their own and it should not be missed out on! Like stated above, it is the only way I work now and I can’t go back. I cannot even work in another sequencer, or sampler, due to this not being present. Cubase 7 and HALion 5 have allowed me to be more productive than ever before and literally, outside of my UAD plugins, all other software has become completely redundant, no longer used and uninstalled. Anything and everything I need to do, can be done with Cubase, HALion and my UAD plugins. I look sooo forward to what future updates of Cubase and HALion bring to the table, as they can only be the super sweet cherry on top of an already excellent cake!

:smiley: hèhè, you sound like someone i know véry well :wink: I too am finding myself doing everything in Cubase/HALion/retrologue/padshop; with some Izotope and Slate digital plugs, static-sound-wise;
Only for drums, I use MASCHINE, but in such a way that my Cubase-midi-capability is maxed; I rout everything “realtime” through cubase midi to the MaschineVST, and don’t work in the MASCHINE GUI;
Cubase is really SO flexible, it’s amazing!

hehe. Best of luck with figuring out NE and if you need any help, feel free to PM me and I will do what I can to sort you out, though it is fairly straight forward. Everything is contained within a single tab of the inspector.

Thank you for those kind words! :smiley:

I am old school (alongside the hammer and chisel), so yes I am used to tinker with notes and fiddle with the other details, i.e. with the mouse. :slight_smile: This is, like Cantankerous, my preferred way of using it, but I use the mapping of MIDI controller data to NE as well, because I actually do play many of the keyboards I have. Maybe not as much as I used to, but often enough.

Anyways, like Can said, you need anything please let us know! :slight_smile: