Halion 6 Arp or audiowarp

Hello,

I was working on a project and there where loops of beeps from intruments, i used the Halion 6 Audio Warp funtion.
Seems to work pretty good. I read a user say Audio Warp needs improvement, on my project it worked flawlessly.
Because i sampled the original Hypersonic Instrument to Halion 6. It was an Arpreggiator sound and at first i thought audio warping would not work, but comparing to the Hypersonic original it did a good job. I ask when Audio Warp does not work or give bad sound Quality ?

Also as working with Halion again, if i need an Arpreggiator on a Sample (lets say a beep instrument), where can i find that in Halion 6, or do i need to use an midi Arp instead ? Where is the arp i can use in Halion 6 ? Not from the Wavesynth, but to use on a dry sample beep.

Thx, anyway. I will find out soon. Just to say C9.5 runs good and Groove Agent and Halion work pretty damm well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Also as working with Halion again, if i need an Arpreggiator on a Sample (lets say a beep instrument), where can i find that in Halion 6, or do i need to use an midi Arp instead ? Where is the arp i can use in Halion 6 ?

Flexphraser.

Yes i found that out in 5 minutes. But i can also need some advise… but that will come it users start to read what i post… :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: