halion 6 Six String XXL patch?

Hi - i was just taking a look at this video (linked to exact time in the video)

and I see there is a patch cakked Six String XXL,

I am using the full Halion 6/Sonic 3. Downloaded the installer through the download assistant, installed the full content previously with Halion 5, just went through the installer again that didn’t show anything needing updating.

I went and looked at the additional content folder in the extracted installed and moved any files I didn’t have in my install directory (I have my sample sounds on a different drive and not in the default C:\ location.)

I don’t see the Six String XXL patch, and I was curious as to whether anyone has it, and if so where should it be located?

Thanks,

Greg

The name of the preset is “One Finger Fast Strumming 6 String”.

“Six String XXL” is the name of the “Layer” used by the preset. You can load raw Layers by going to the LOAD/REC tab and clicking the Layer Filter button:

The raw layers don’t use effects and only have very basic programming. They’re best used for creating custom presets.

You can also extract Layers from existing presets without loading them by clicking this button:

Thanks so much;. That is very helpful. I have had Halion for a bit but am finally getting into a little bit. What resources did you find most helpful when learning it? I will start with the manual! Thanks again!

Thanks so much;. That is very helpful. I have had Halion for a bit but am finally getting into a little bit. What resources did you find most helpful when learning it? I will start with the manual! Thanks again!