Halion 6 trial

Firstly I apologised if I’ve posted this in the wrong section so mods please feel free to move.

I’ve been using Cubase 5 for years and recently decided to try the halion 6 trial.
I didn’t realise at the time that Halion 6 vsti is only available in 64bit.
Although the PC was running Win 7 ultimate 64bit, my ancient version of cubase only supports 32bit vsti’s so there is no chance of it working with Halion 6.
I’ve decided to upgrade to Windows 10 but as I activated the Halion 6 trial under Windows 7, I can’t find a way to decativate in then reactivate it under Windows 10.
I know most of my vsti’s are also availabe in 64bit but I wanted to have a trial of Halion 6 and Cubase Elements 9.5 before committing myself to purchasing both.
I’m currenty dual booting the PC in Windows and 10, the plan is to drop using Windows 7 altogether.

With the trial licenses, you can’t transfer them to a new software elicenser. I’d suggest contacting Steinberg support to see if they’ll give you a new trial license. Otherwise you could run Halion 6 in standalone mode in Windows 7 just to try it.