HALion 6...

Yep.

That’s a bummer, hopefully this can be fixed in the near future. (did you check if other S1Pro users are having issues with H5 as well ? )

Are you running S1Pro on Mac or PC ?

I’m using PC but OSX users reported the same issue since 2013. If the issue is at Steinberg’s end, it probably won’t be fixed ever. If the issue is at PreSonus end it will be fixed eventually.

However, I don’t know where the culprit is and Steinberg does not seem to care much the VST3 version of their product is failing in other hosts.

Nothing about Halion 6 today, eh? A shame. I was hoping.

I don’t think its going to happen They have a special price going on
right now. they probably just started working on the next HALion do to the survey
just recently… but Im only speculating

From my own personal taste, Halion 5 is the best workstation, sampler, synth vst even today after so many years. The flexible gui gives a wounderfull workflow and the synth is one of the best even today. Yes you have Falcon and many other similar produckts and some have new features, but no one has even shown half of what Halion 5 can realy do. It is crazy the power Steinberg put in to it. Some times we need to think about making music and not harvesting new features all the time. In fact, using to much time learning new features all the time is most likely to prevent your kreative workflow. In fact I will claim Halion 5 to be even more powerfull than Omnisphere and Falcon put together, maby even Halion sonic SE. The reason is the huge effect section, the effects in Halion is surperb and you can mix and mangle all sorts of things with that alone. Then you can layer synths, great synths or sampels wich is all you need and place midi devices as you like, even micro tuning scales. On top of this you have an enormus matrix to build from granting you access to endless posibilities. ■■■■ I even created combis from the Korg Oasys and M3 on the thing. Oasys is a 58.0000,- dkk. syntheziser think about it guy´s. Yes I can think of features to put in to Halion but do you realy need it`? More than likely a work arround would give me similar results. If Steinberg could do something then build patches for people to by on the Steinberg Shop, Some that would make people see what this monster can actualy do. The only think I dount get is why Halion 5 dount cost more than it does? An realy for those of who have something against Steinberg products for some reason:

Then leave Steinberg and miss out of the best Daw and Vst´s in the world. Pleace make some music and remember that most of the time it´s not the produckt that is missing something or is bad, it´s us, our computers and too much spyware.
Get creative, but keep it simpel :smiley:

I tend to agree with a lot of that ^.

I have barely scratched the surface as it is.
I think one thing that would be of use to me is to be able to create my own macro page to control various combination of settings when making an instrument.

I think it would simplify the program, and at the same time - force me to go deeper while creating.
I would do a lot more if I were able to create deeply controlled instruments/fx .

Tomorrow it is Thursday … one can only hope.