HALion 7.1 and HALion Sonic 7.1 Update

Maybe they added this after you made your purchase, but they make it pretty clear now …

Are you trying to get support through Steinberg, or FastSpring (their store service provider)?

Online Shop Support – Steinberg Support

1 Like

Hi,

I’d like to request some sort of interface/GUI resizing feature in the next update, if possible. Not all of us have high end/modern monitors and HALion Sonic 7 runs off the end of my screen, making it near impossible to use, as there seems to be no way to adjust the interface to fit my screen.

There’s only one monitor setting on my system that allows HALion Sonic to fit…kind of…but that pushes the sides off-screen, but I have to drag the program from side to side in order to use it.

I would really like to make the move over to HALion from NI Kontakt, but the fact such a basic feature as GUI resizing is missing from HALion has been holding me back now for a long time.

Either drag to resize or something in the menu at the top of the screen would be good, like most other programs out there offer these days. It kind of sucks that such a well established company like Steinberg can’t include such a basic thing as resizing in their flagship sampler/3rd party instrument player…

Come on, guys…PLEASE!!! :pray:

3 Likes

It is like driving a free car, but you pay every mile …
The concept that you do not have to buy the instruments as if it are miles, is the differents. :smiley: