Halion 7 new presets

Hello,

How can I see which presets are new in Halion 7 or is the factory content the same as Halion 6 (besides the new instruments)?

As far as i’m aware it’s just FM Lab and Tales presets that are new, everything else is the same.

You can select All libraries and enable the ‘date modified’ column in HALion’s media bay and sort them in descending order. But I think that’s a bit misleading as i’m showing stuff updated in late 2022 and early 2023 which is the same as before.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, I was thinking the same. Was hoping there where some more new presets.

1 Like

I made a similar post earlier and Steinberg confirmed there was nothing new other the DX Lab stuff- I think it was pretty major omission not to make any new pre-sets for a major new edition to be honest, especially for the spectra synth and new modulators. Wasted opportunity, I normally learn from reverse engineering pre-sets…

Hi Sean I completely agree with you, that’s why I asked it here because I thought is it only me who think it’s strange there are no new presets showing all the new possibilities.

2 Likes