Halion 6 crashing Cubase 12.0.30

halion 6 is crashing cubase12 pro here!

how can i solve this problem??!!!

this is getting worse

Hi,

Attach the crash/dmp file(s), please.

What computer hardware and OS are you using?

there is no dmp file!

i‘m on win10 latest update
intel 7
64 gb ram
8 cores

halion 6 crashed sometimes last 1 and 1/2 year
but now h6 is crashing every time i try to load a new program
there‘s the the blue spinning wheel first and after a few seconds it is crashing down to the desktop

Hi,

The *.dmp files are located here:
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Please, double-check, there is none. If you can’t find any, use Microsoft ProcDump to generate a DMP file, please.

Generate a DMP file and share it via Dropbox or similar service, please.

1. Please download ProcDump64 from Microsoft (~650kB) and extract the archive to a local folder on your harddisk.

2. Run Command Prompt (cmd) as administrator (right click and select “run as administrator”)

3. Navigate (in the Command Prompt) to the folder with the extracted procdump file.
    For example:
    cd C:\ Users \ \ Downloads \ Procdump
    Note: the dmp file will be written into that folder.

4. Launch Cubase/Nuendo. You can work as usual. At any time, change to the command prompt and start procdump, to monitor Cubase/Nuendo for unexpected behavior (see next step).

5. Launch procdump64 via Command Prompt:
    Cubase 12:
    procdump64 -e -h -t Cubase12

Nuendo 12:
procdump64 -e -h -t Nuendo12

The -h option will write a dmp file in case of an application hang. This might kick in too early sometimes, in case some action takes a little longer. Feel free to skip the “-h” option, if you are only up for fetching crashes.
The option -e will catch exeptions and the option -t terminations of the application.

1. Prodump is now monitoring the Cubase/Nuendo process and will write a crash log, in case Cubase/Nuendo crashes or hangs. Perform the action that causes Cubase/Nuendo to crash and send us the generated crash dmp.

ZIP and share the DMP file via Dropbox or similar service, please.

Is HALion up to date?

Mine says version 6.4.40.159.

Click the HALion logo at the top left of the plugin to check.