Halion One Contents HELP!

Hi to all,
I’ve a problem after reinstalling C6 and all DVD contents.
HalionOne do not have any contents in preset list.
Ok, I go for “Locate Contents”, select this directory on mac: Application Support/Steinberg/Content/HalionOne SoundBanks but in this folder I see grayed .hsb files. After selecting this folder there are no sound in my list presets.

HELP!

You need to point it to the .vstpreset files, not .hsb.

Thanks mashedmitten,
but I don’t have any .vstpreset in any folder.
At this link https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/installation-of-halion-one-presets-in-cubase-6/kb_back/2020.html there are instructions, but in C6 app contents I don’t have the VST3 Presets folder.
Please Help me, I need to open projects with HalionOne presets!

The original presets are in the Cubase Program Folder under VST3 Presets, the additional content presets are in the all users app data folder. Make sure Mediabay is set to scan these locations.

OK, but the problem is that there is no VST3 Presets under Cubase Program folder.
In the image you can see my directory content:

that link worked for me… but you have to adapt it to whatever version of Windows you’re in. I am on XP Pro and i had to do this instead:
• Copy the content of the folder: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase * 5\VST3 Presets\Steinberg Media Technologies\HALionOne
• Place it here: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\VST3 Presets\Steinberg Media Technologies\HALionOne

this worked for me… now Halion sees 700+ presets. all the new SR stuff as well as all the older stuff from the C5 VST sound collection too…good times

Thanks for reply,
but if you see the image attachment I don’t have any VST3 preset folder in my Cubase 6 application folder.
I’m on Mac.
But…I must install Cubase 5 first?

Yes because all the contents you require are installed with Cubase 5. I have C5 so I had the content to copy/paste.

Read the link again, https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/installation-of-halion-one-presets-in-cubase-6/kb_back/2020.html …shows Mac instructions but you still need C5 installation/content.

Also wondering if Halion Sonic SE works all those presets without having to upgrade to full version.

d

Ok man, now it’s clear for me! :wink:

Thanks a lot!!!

Tommy