HALion Pitchbend Problem

I have been experiencing this problem since the last update of Cubase and HALion.

I have an Instrument track to which HALion 6.4.40.159 is assigned as VST. This track uses a Preset where there is no existing Pitchbend MIDI data. On the other hand, my Impulse keyboard generated Aftertouch data. The same happens with other presets

For some reason I don’t understand, the VST’s Pitchbend wheel is slightly lowered which makes the timbre completely out of tune compared to other tracks.

I readjust the VST HALion’s pitchbend wheel and everything goes back to normal until the pitchbend again goes down without any pitchbend data. I really don’t understand what’s going on.

How can HALion’s pitchbend wheel go down and suddenly make the timbre sound out of tune without any pitchbend data being recorded?

I discovered that the problem was not with Cubase or HALion, but rather with my MIDI controller, Novation Impulse. This one is more than 10 years old and it seems to be responsible for this problem. I am in contact with Novation support and trying to find out if it is a firmware or mechanical problem. Also, maybe it is time to update this equipment.