Halion Se instruments levels keep dropping

I’m using Dorico and the Halion sonic orchestral instruments that came with Dorico. Every time I go into the play window the levels on every instrument drop to nil via the mod wheel in the instrument window and sound level drops really low ( inaudible most of the time). I have to adjust the wheel every time I leave the instrument window to edit in the play window of Dorico.
I’m very new to everything DAW/ engraving software, anyone got some ideas?

@bekahlee , please don’t double post. Let’s stick to your other thread. Thanks

Sorry didn’t realise I had already made thread about the same thing so long ago until after doing this. Fine to remove.

@bekahlee , did you delete your other thread, I can’t find it any more.
In there I proposed to reapply the playback template. Did you see that?

No,I didn’t delete yet. But I saw your suggestion to t reapply the playback templet the modulation wheel is moving now in line with the dynamics I have assigned and expression I assume and has fixed another problem I was having with play back of double basses and cello. Thanks, I have been slowly watching videos and making progress with understanding how things work, but still have a long way to go.
Thanks again

1 Like

This thread?

Thank you, Derrek.

I don’t have permission to delete this thread, so if someone else does go for it. I have responded on original thread, sorry for thread hassle.