Halion Sonic Library Manager - Reinstall Library? It's all there

I wanted to use the lilbrary manager to move the content from my C drive to another drive, and I am seeing an error message saying “Has same UID as C:… etc” under every pack.

All of the content is currently in the correct folder, and I an play it in Cubase. How can i get the library manager to re-scan so I can move it to another drive?

That would be nice if there would be ANY assistance on these question here, i have similar problems

since over 3 years no answer but just problems…
That’s what Steinberg is for it’s customers…
I just found out that moving Libraries’ (which is basically a good thing for personal organization) does destroy your previous projects. Al libraries and sounds are still available, just moved within the Library Manager to another folder, and Cubase doesn’t find the sounds anymore. Some are available, some are lost …
Just re-installed HALION 6 (the original problem seems to be related to disk space while copying 30 GB content) and original content with the same effect: Steinberg SW doesn’t update any content (as available in Library Manager) but doesn’t find the sound anymore…
This is “Plug and Play” nowadays: Never change any default settings as the programs won’t work correct under Windows anymore…