HALion Sonic not licensed messages

FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK. NO ERROR MESSAGE

Here is what I did first but I think the main important thing is towards the end…I’m no expert on this stuff but just trying to fight the fight.
1.) Going into the eLicensing software I find no way to get rid of the demo license. The pull down to do that is greyed out. Found many others who had same problem. That was of no use.

2.) Went into Plugins folder in the actual Cubase 6.5 app and didn’t see any HALion Sonic.

Trashed files from HD having read elsewhere to do that…I Think these — think LIBRARY / AUDIO / PLUG INS / VST folder and the HAL folder…don’t remember the exact name of those files…you’ll have to look elsewhere.

THIS IS WHAT FINALLY MADE IT ALL WORK.
I did a screen cap of the error messages. I was getting two. One at start up of software and one on launch of any CUBASE file. I opened the screen capture file and looked for all of the names of things there weren’t licensed. The tricky part was that they weren’t named with the same name. Sometimes there were abbreviations. For safety I copied them all to another drive in case it ends up I trashed important stuff.

I would go back and re-launch CUBASE to see if it worked. Then I’d find a few that I didn’t find which were in a different folder. NOW it all works. They’re just not named in the same way.

SO GLAD. I FINALLY GOT IT TO STOP GIVING ME ERROR MESSAGES.
Screen Shot 2012-08-04 at 11.34.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-08-04 at 11.34.30 PM.png


Screen Shot 2012-08-04 at 11.34.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-08-04 at 11.34.30 PM.png
OK.