- Recently installed Cubase Artist 9.5 (upgrade from Cubase Artist 7.0).
- Planning to download and install the free version of HALion Sonic SE 3 for usage in another DAW.
When one does this:
- Will the already installed HALion Sonic SE 3 ór Cubase Artist 9.5 be modified in any way and if this will be the case how?
- Will the free version be affected because of this existing installation and if this will be the case in what way?
- Will the installation cause other problems that one of the moderators is aware of, like modifying the Halion library or problems with running the free version separately from the Steinberg products? (Compatibility issues with the other DAW left aside of course.)
Kind greetings and thanking you,