I like to ask you how can I use a third part MIDI DAW like Pizzicato and connect it to Cubase 7 and to Halion Symphonic Orchestra through Halion Sonic SE via IAC Driver as I am using Pizzicato for scoring songs mostly?
Here how I connect, but always having MIDI channels issues as all MIDI channels are playing all instruments mixed together. Not separate instruments on corresponding channels.
- From Audio MIDI setup of Macbook Pro I created an IAC Driver with one Port (which I assume has 16 MIDI channels)
- Then I assign MIDI and sound configuration Output to this port on Pizzicato.
- On the Cubase end, the MIDI input will be this IAC Driver with one port I created.
- The send MIDI is set Halion Sonic SE with each corresponding channels assign equally.
- On the Halion Sonic SE I assign the relevant Halion Symphonic Orchestra tone.
- Now when I play Pizzicato all MIDI notes from here are played in all HSO.
Please advice on how to correct it.
I would be thankful.