Halion Sonic SE same soundbank as Halion from C5?

I just upgraded from C5 to C6. And I am very pleased with it. But I have one question:

The soundbank from Halion Sonic SE (the one that comes with the C6), is that containing the same sounds (maybe with some additions) as the Halion that came with C4 or C5 (I don’t remember)? I have both in my C6, but I think that the sounds are quite similar.

Can someone explain my the difference please…

The difference is, the old one was HalioOne, this is HalionSonic SE (Or what differences do you mean?). More Info can be found on the Cubase 6 product site: What Is Cubase: Discover All the Features | Steinberg

Great - thanks for that answer. I read this already but forgot about it. HalionOne is still in C6 though, and there are some sounds in it. Is that the unrefurbished ones or??

I also bought Halion Symphonic Orchestra, do those sounds also go into the Halion Sonic SE bank??

See my signature I´m on C5, so I can´t tell you anything from personal experience, just links…
concerning HSOhttp://www.steinberg.net/en/products/cubase/cubase6_new_features.html

I found the answer myself: No HSO in Cubase 6 Instruments - Virtual Effects and Add-ons - Steinberg Forums