Halion sounds don't load automatically

Hi,
Almost all of the HALION sounds don’t load automatically when I create a new Dorico project. The example projects have their sounds load, fine and when starting a new project the odd few seem to load, like tenor sax, or piano but with a GM path. But generally all slots are blank when pressing the “e” button for the Halion VST in Play mode. From reading other posts, I’ve tried deleting the VSTAudioEngine2_64 folder from the AppData/Roaming/Steinberg folder and restarting Dorico, and looked for the Play > Apply Default Playback Template command, but there is no such command for me; the closest is “Playback Template…”.

Perhaps relatedly, somewhere along my attempts I started getting this message when I start Dorico: " One or more components for Dorico playback have not been found. Please run the Steinberg Download Assistant and install the packages Dorico Playback 2 - Orchestra Library". However I had the same situation before and after this happened; example projects load sounds correclty, new projects don’t. I’ve since tried reinstalling Dorico 2.1.10 and Dorico 2.1.10 Playback 1 - Halion Sonic SE 3 and Dorico Playback 2.0 Orchestra Library so I don’t know why it is not finding the component, or if that is the issue. I am running Windows 10.

Please help, thanks in advance!

Could you please load one of the example projects and then choose from the main menu Help > Create Diagnostic Report. That creates a zip file on your desktop. Please send to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’.

Done, thank you!

The email bounced back with “The response from the remote server was:550”

How big was the attachment? And did you double check the mail address?

Just 317 kB and triple checked address.

I have just sent it in a private message.