Happy 2nd birthday to this board.

Aloha guys,

Hard to believe we have been doing this for two years now.
This is when it all started:

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:01 pm Post subject: New Steinberg customer forum

_On December 15, 2010, Steinberg forums will witness a comprehensive makeover and restructuring. Cubase.net, Nuendo.com as well as the Sequel forum will be integrated into one new customer forum, with many convenient functions. As requested, the individual product forums will only be available for registered Steinberg customers from now on. Accessing the forums will only be possible via the MySteinberg log-in, which means that only one password is required from members in order to access protected areas. Users who register their Steinberg product automatically receive the necessary write permissions for the corresponding sub-forum, but receive read permissions for all product forums. A dedicated forum for questions of interested prospects will also be made available.

Not only have the pages been redesigned, the new forum also offers various new functions that were requested by many forum members, such as:

Supporting avatars for user profiles;
File attachment support in forum postings, great for sharing screenshots, project files and presets, and;
Creating friend and foe lists.
The old forums will be archived but can be accessed for research purposes at all times using the common URLs cubase.net, nuendo.com and forum.sequel-music.net
Please note however, that the old forums will be offline for one or two days after the new forum is available!

We are looking forward to welcoming you in our new Steinberg customer forum.

Steinberg Tech Support_

Keep on rockin’ in the free world —young
{‘-’}

blinking worsters … happy birthday people . im still a proud steinberg user !

bit early but lol ho ho ho !

The place aint the same since about a year and a quarter ago… but, I’m glad its still going…

Happy Birthday SteinyForum! :sunglasses:

Now, reinstate Glyn!

i must admit i only spoke to glen a couple of times but i do miss reading his long Analytical posts and do agree that glen should be allowed back in the forum BUT that must mean to allow paul back in as well !

happy bday forum

2 years already? I’m still not grand senior member, something is taking my time!

Lol, I’ve been here since 2002 and am still only a lowly ‘Member’ :wink: !

Mauri.

heh, I’ve bee here since the the old VST/32 public beta process. It’ll take me another year or more to get to that grand level.