Happy birthday Dorico!!!

That’s what happens when your automatic unit test framework counts this as a “pass”…
Input: pull drawer handle. Output: the drawer moves. Tick. Next … :unamused:

You have my sympathy! Ouch!

Happy second birthday Dorico!!!
[Edit] Exactly as it happened last year, it’s past midnight here…

It’s now past midnight here too, so happy second birthday Dorico. Now for the terrible twos :wink:

Happy second birthday, Dorico! Daniel, what you and your team have achieved in two years is simply remarkable. I remember when I heard that Avid had let you guys go, I was very disappointed. But then when I heard that Steinberg had hired you, I let out a huge cheer. I knew that if the best music notation programmers in the world were given the chance to create a brand new program from the ground up it would be spectacular, and you haven’t disappointed us. I can’t wait to see what Dorico looks like on its third birthday!

Congratulations and happy birthday to all members of the Dorico team! What you have done and continue to do amounts to a truly amazing saga!

My, hasn’t she grown!

I’m constantly amazed at the forethought and planning that’s gone into Dorico; as well as the furious pace of development. I’ve actually lost count of the number of updates in the last 12 months, and I’m continually impressed by the results Dorico churns out. Parts are amazing!

What a ride. Congratulations, team!

Thank you to Daniel and the team. Using Dorico daily for my work projects is truly a blast. And the default output is beautiful.