happy new year

happy new year to all you wonderfully happy cubase users and lets see what steiny has to offer in 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Yah! Happy new year to everyone here! Hard for me to believe it’s already here.

Happy New Year, Cubasers! :slight_smile:

“HAPPY NEW YEAR” to each and everyone of you. Who said the world was ending. Another year is ahead of us so I do hope it will be a healthy, wealthy and very creative one for all. :slight_smile:

Happy new year may the beat be with your melody

Cheers Bassbase

Best wishes!

Happy New Year, everybody! :smiley:

6 hours to go …

Happy New Year, Cubasers!

Already enjoying 1h and 8 minutes 2013 I love it cubase stable no one home Party time :wink:

same to you all, best wishes :slight_smile:

Happy New Year to all

I might be the last one. It’s 4:30 pm here and I’ll
be off the the gig in a couple of hours.

See you guys next year.
{‘-’}

—curt lee

A warm and sunny +30C new year’s day afternoon here in Oz, I wish everyone here a happy (and bug free) 2013, may your God(s) smile upon your efforts;).

Cheeeers,

Mauri.

Happy new year all! Visited with some friends and now settling down with my new toy, a Fender Mustang Floor. Pretty nice unit I must say. :slight_smile:

Happy new year everyone.

Wishing you all the best for 2013
did u know 2013 is the first year since 1987 to have four different numbers.

Useless but true :smiley:

Happy new year everyone!

Hope everyone has a great year!

Don’t forget your black-eyed peas for good luck. :wink:

Happy New Year and have a great 2013!

Yeah happy new year every body! I’ve been suffering from red and dripping nose for a few days now. The party has to be postponed for 365 days …
I’ve just discovered that I can talk to my smart phone Via some speech recognition software Ha ha. I thought this swipe thing was cool enough, But just talking is even better :sunglasses:

Best to All! :sunglasses: