hard time getting LP or HP filter to switch on in channelset

Hi, when I’m in a channel setting windows (the windows which has all channelstrip, inserts, sends and eq from 1 windows) I have to press many time the pre button on and off to get the HP or LP filter active, sometimes I have to use the the right click and do “active low cut”, in the mixconsole it turns on without trouble, but in the channel setting windows it does after several retries. Do you experience the same?

I suppose You’re meaning the Mixconsole, with activated “Equalizers” Rack.
And you’re using C7 instead of C6,5 you’ve listed in your signature (Cause this is the C7 and CA7 forum)

When I left-click the icon in the upper right corner of EQ band 1 and 4 the Shelf or Pass settings always respond immidiately

Hi,

There is an issue in the control panel, my signature is updated but doesn’t show in the post. Yes I’m using C7.

The settings in the MixConsole do fine, when setting them it is no problem.
The problem is in the channel settings (when hitting the “E” button in mixconsole or the prohect window)

Regarding the forum issue (singature changes ot published) is sent to steinberg support, so hopefully it is fixed soon.

by mroekalea » 23 Dec 2012 18:38

Hi, when I’m in a channel setting windows (the windows which has all channelstrip, inserts, sends and eq from 1 windows by pressing (E-button)) I have to press many time the pre button on and off to get the HP or LP filter active, sometimes I have to use the the right click and do “active low cut”, in the mixconsole it turns on without trouble, but in the channel setting windows it does after several retries. Do you experience the same?

Ok,

Also in the Project window, within the “Channel settings” The Equalizer responded accordingly expectations.
I activated the EQ-band by clicking the upper-left button in the EQ-band
When i change the shelf or pass settings of EQ-band 1 or 4 with the upper-right button in the EQ-band, the equalizer respond immediately.
Only thing i noticed is the the upper-left icon of the EQ-band I used the last remains a “Power on/off icon”.

Hi, you’re talking about EQing, this works good on my Cubase.

The problem I’m referring to is the LC en HC (low cut and high cut eg High pass and Low pass filters) in the pre-section.
This is found in the pre-section of the mixconsole and the channel setting > channelstrip > pre.

Sorry for the consufion :smiley:

No I’am slow, :blush:

They work also, but don’t show up in the graph

Ok, that’s helpfull.

I,ve already submitted this to the issues sub-forum so will see what outcome there will be.
Thanks for sorting it out!

For now I wish you merry christmas and a happe rocking new year!

No such problem here. Pre section buttons works the same regardless of I’m using the Channel Settings window or the mixer.

Kris.

@Kris: Hi, what version do you use (32bit/64bit)?

Should’ve mentioned that. I use (and tested this on) both versions, mainly on a Windows 7 x64 pc.

Kris.

Ok thanks, I didn’t test the 32 bit version, so thats next :smiley: