hardware doesn't appear in MixConsole

hi ,does anybody know how can I make hardware appear in the drop list of racks in MixConsole .pls check the attachment .thanks in advance !

Hi,

What Cubase version do you use? Was the hardware connected before you start Cubase? Can you see it in the Devices menu?

Assuming you have an interface that includes this option…I believe its a bug…pretty sure there is also a workaround posted here if you do a search.

Have you configured your audio device (devices set up) and vst connections?

Did you install the driver? If you use the Audio Device as a Class Compliant on Mac or Generic Driver on Windows, the Hardware doesn’t appear.

As mentioned assuming you have an interface with this option, up-to-date drivers\firmware and set Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO as VST Audio System…

In my case Cubase had set the stereo input with: Input Left → Analog In 1 and Input R → S/PDIF In R.

Then hardware ONLY became visible when I set up the correct inputs WHILE the MIXER OPENED and the Stereo In channel visible. It’s doesnt work flawlessly with things not visible on top of screen. In both Cubase 8.5 and 9.

So, might be inputs not set correct. F3 → F4 → Input Tab → Setup correct input, or choose preset.

My hardware tabs vanished (using a UR28M) so reinstalled the software for it and it came back in Cubase.