Harmonic Gliss in Brass Instruments

Hi, I’d like to label overtone series grace notes as “gliss” but can’t seem to get it right with the text function. Just wanted to check if there’s a built-in function for harmonic gliss?
The attached excerpt from Jonathan Harvey’s Ricercar is what I’m trying to emulate.


There’s no built-in feature for this, Zara. What kind of problem are you having with the text?