Harmonic 'o' symbol doesn't seem to link up to playback technique in expression map

Hi Daniel (or anyone else who can help).

I’m in the process of setting up expression maps for VSL SE+, and have run into this same issue regarding harmonics (and some other ‘attributes’ as well, things like Bartok pizzicatos etc).

Just before I go bug-hunting, could I get a confirmation as to whether this is working yet or not? Just to be clear, I’ve created custom playing techniques, made sure the playing technique points to the right playback playing technique in the expression map etc etc. Generally everything works brilliantly. I’m just wondering whether this ever made it into the V3 update?

Thanks for any info.

Cheers

Mike

Yes, in general you should find that whatever playing technique you define to be produced by a harmonic playing technique (created via the Shift+P popover rather than using the new properties introduced in v3, to be clear) will be output. Make sure you’ve added that playing technique to the appropriate mutual exclusion group in your expression map, etc. If you have a specific example where things aren’t working as you expect, please attach as minimal a case as possible here and we’ll look into it.