Has the WaveLab 10.0.50 update broken anyone else's Effects pane?

Hi! The WaveLab 10.0.50 Pro update does not use my Master Section Effects plugins while Rendering. Dropping back to 10.0.40 resolved the issue after many days of frustration. It is like having the Bypass Master Section button ‘On’ at all times. Is anyone else having this problem with the new update? I’m using WaveLab Pro on an Apple MacBook Pro (Intel i9) running Catalina. Thanks.

Maybe you have this option checked?

Nope. Checked and rechecked.

Hi, does the issue occur on every plugin you have inserted into Master Section?

cheers
Kay

I can imagine that deleting this file, could help:
\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\WaveLab Pro 10.0\Preferences\General.dat

Thanks for the suggestion. AppData\Roaming… is a Windows convention and doesn’t have a counterpart in MacOS, though it gives me the idea of looking through my directories for a Steinberg or WaveLab preferences file - maybe in a plist file gone bad. Thanks again!
JG

/Users/YourName/Library/Preferences/WaveLab Pro 10.0/Preferences/General.dat

Yes. 10.0.50 broke my Effects Pane.
Similar problem:
I can no longer open the effect configuration windows

Similar problem. Am trying to render sections of a WAV captured from vinyl, applying RestoreRig and Peak Master (both Wavelab stock VSTs) in Master; in playback these both work great, but no output WAV is having these effects’ results in them. Spent hours pulling my hair then found this thread.

It seems RestoreRig has a problem. This is currently investigated and will be fixed in 10.0.60, early 2021.
PeakMaster, on another hand, has no known issue.

Wow, fast reply there! Thank you so much. It’s the first project I’ve done in WaveLab – and wouldn’t you know it! P.S. – True that I didn’t test Peak Master in isolation. Thanks re: that too. --Kind regards.

RestoreRig was one of the plugins I was using when I started this thread. In my use, RestoreRig also has an issue that when calling up a previously defined preset, a very loud squeal is returned instead of usable audio. Can you please investigate this behavior as well? Thank you!

You mean, during playback?

Yes, during playback.