- Create several Instrument Tracks.
- Draw Midi Parts onto some of them, but leave some empty.
- Using the MixConsole Channel Visibility Agent select Show Channels For Tracks With Data
- The empty channels are now not visible in the MixConsole.
- Draw a MIDI part onto one of the empty Instrument Tracks.
- The channels visible in the MixConsole do not change
- You have to re-select the agent again in order for the newly non-empty channel to appear
Right now an Agent just changes what is displayed at the time it is executed. A better behavior would be for a Visibility Agent to remain active with a check next to it and dynamically adjust what is visible as conditions change. If it worked this way then in the above example as soon as a part was added to a track its channel would become visible in the MixConsole.