Having lots of random crashes in one project.

Hi guys,

I’ve newly-ish (2 months ago) upgraded to v.10.0.40. I’ve been working in it fine on a set of new projects and it’s been fine. However, with the latest of the projects, Cubase is crashing regularly, within 2 mintues of opening this project. If I go back to any of the others, it’s fine. The problematic project doesn’t have any plug-ins that I’m not using in the ones that don’t crash. (Kontakt, Battery, Waves stuff) There are a few more tracks in this one, but no more than 9ish…

I’ve looked into crashes with C10 and tried all the fixes I could find, updated display drivers (and all the others), ran src, updated windows, updated Visual C++ Redistributable…

I would post a crash log but Cubase isn’t producing one…

If anyone has any thoughts, I’d be most greatful.

Pierce

Grateful… :open_mouth:

Hi

I had this happen too. Tried a whole reboot of my pc only to find it was a conflict with the graphics card. I have a Radeon 7 processor and I had to update the display driver. Works great now although It took 15 hours to figure out.
Hope this helps

Hi Silka,

I have an AMD graphics card and the driver is the most recent one I can find…

This issue is only happening (so far) in one project…

Anyone?

Solved it, I think!

It dawned on me that the only plugin I had in this project that’s not in the others is Lounge Lizard. I took it out and (fingers crossed) it seems to have worked… The only weird thing is that I’ve tried to re-create it in another project by adding all the plugins that I’ve got in the crashing one, and it seems stable…

Oh well, off to find another decent Rhodes Plugin…

Thanks.

Pierce