Here’s what happened,
- A project with both audio files and midi data is upsampled from 44.1 Khz to 88.2 Khz
- -The program dialog box appears ’ Would you like to keep audio files at their sample positions ’
- I click ‘No’ thinking that if I kept the positions it would misalign the audio from the midi
- -The programs dialog box appears ’ Would you like to keep or replace audio files’
- I click ’ Replace ’ it warns me that this cannot be undone.
- The program converts all audio files in project to 88.2 Khz
So… now with these steps outlined the audio clips are aligned with the project as before but the audio content have been completely shifted out of view of the clip box so some clips are missing audio entirely, this goes for all previously saved projects using the same audio files as well.
How can I revert to my previous state, please help!