Having trouble producing audio playback

(I watched this video by Dorico about trouble shooting my audio playback and nothing worked. )Basically, the green bar wont move and when it does no sound comes out. I am very confused about the matter.
Thanks for the help!

Welcome to the forum @venvalve.
In order to help you I first need more information. Therefore, please load into Dorico a project that should sound and then do from the menu Help > Create Diagnostics Report and post the corresponding zip file here. From the contained logs and data I can give further advice. Thanks

Dorico Diagnostics.zip (3.8 MB)
@ulf

Thanks for the data, @venvalve .
But after a first scan i could not find anything obvious that would prevent the playback.

I have some more questions.
When you open the HALion sonic editor window and when you click with the mouse on the on-screen keyboard, does then sound come out or at least metering is flickering?

Also, what is worth trying, go to Edit > Device Setup and change the sample rate, wait for 5 seconds and change it back to the previous sample rate. Then close that dialog and try again playback.

I have the same problem, my HALion sonic editor window doesn’t produce any sound when I click on it…

Welcome to the forum @holst.hugo.

Could you please also post a diagnostics report? Thanks