Head Tracking support for Audeze Mobius ?

Hi there,
I recently got an Audeze Mobius Headphone/Headset, sound quality is more than decent for cans sold as a gaming headset.
But the main attraction for me is the built-in head tracking with hardware based headphone surround encoding (based and Waves NX).
It can process surround sources up to 7.1, but the Audeze HQ application reveals that the actual head tracking still works when the surround processing
is switched off and the headset is to binaural 96khz/24bits (connected via USB).
Would be nice to be able to make use of the look up/down abilities of the head tracking device with Nuendo’s Ambisonics features :smiley: .

It might be a nice headset but lacks in terms of durability as well as for the price you get this one I think there are tons of better option in the gaming section.

I personally like the modified DT1770 but there are people that probably do not.
MSRP is a bit too much and modifications also require extra funds.
Personally I would not buy it at full price but the same was true for my DT1990 and HD800.

There are always people that are disappointed or are looking for the next best thing. At some point they decide to sell. Best to wait for this.
As the pads are changed anyway it does not matter that the original ones are worn.

I got mine second hand
Nevertheless Herb gave highest rating A+ on Sr1a.