(Solved) Headphones not working in Cubasis

Hi, newbie looking for some help. Headphones worked when listening to the demos, but when laying down tracks,etc., sound comes out of the phone speaker instead-thanks in advance. Using Pixel A4

Hi @devoyblaine

As you may have already discovered from browsing some of the other posts, this was an issue introduced in the recent 3.5.1 update.

I’m not sure whether it affects all devices/Android versions, but neither my mobile (Huawei) or tablet (Samsung) output audio from the app via wired/Bluetooth headphones after updating.

The good news is the developers are aware of the various problems and working on a fix.

@CJ_Monster has posted a workaround for Samsung devices, but it requires an audio utility app from the Galaxy store.

Hopefully an update will be released soon!

Hi @devoyblaine, Hi @jnetiq,

Thanks for your messages.

We are already in preparation of a Cubasis 3.5.2 for Android hot fix, which aims to resolve the problem.

Please find out more in the following article:

Thanks
Lars

1 Like

Hi @devoyblaine, Hi @jnetiq,

Please note that Cubasis 3.5.2 has just been released.

Please find out more right here:

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Both my wired and wireless headphones working again with Cubasis! Great to have these issues fixed for the weekend!

1 Like

Thank you all for your help. Since I just bought Cubasis and stopped using it until the issue was fixed, do I have to now pay $30 again for the newer version?

No… 1x buy… unless you use another account.

Hi @devoyblaine,

Thank you all for your help. Since I just bought Cubasis and stopped using it until the issue was fixed, do I have to now pay $30 again for the newer version?

Updates are free for existing users…

Best,
Lars