Hearing uploaded instrumentals in my vocals section.

Hello , I’m quite noob on cubase but i’ve spent maybe 10 hours seeking every answer on forum to solve this and I can’t find anything , Whenever I try to rap over some uploaded beat from youtube the instrumental records in the vocals when I sing , And It’s not because the sound is recorded again from my mic , I tried to mute my speakers down and just record some vocals and still I could hear the whole beat in my vocals and it’s pretty annoying , I aslo tried headphones but they didn’t help either , My vst connections are well set , I looked up every forum like I said , Also whenever I tune my sound up their’s like a mega interrference with my mic and it makes a painfull sound , I’m using an Ur12 and I have my mic plugged in the front thing , But as for my speakers I’m not quite sure I tried buying a red and white left and right output thing like the vst connections says but whenever I plug this I can’t hear anything , Please help I’m about to rage quit cuz this makes my vocal disgusting when i try to add over some effects…

Check the UR12 manual for a function called loopback and turn it off.