Height of "Export Audio Mixdown" window

I use Cubase 8 with a laptop with a screen resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels with windows.
The window “Export Audio Mixdown” has a minimum heigh of 760 pixels and the export button is drawn under the task bar.
I must hide the windows task bar to click it.

Can you set this window minimum height little bit small?
729 pixels of minimum height would be perfect!!!
Please!!!

The window is scalable. If you somehow manage to shrink it to the desired size Cubase will remember that setting.
I remember similar troubles - see if you find a scrollbar or try to temporarily change your screen resolution for resizing it.

I know this window is scalable, but It has a minimum size and I cannot make it smaller. I can make it bigger but not smaller.
The minimum screen resolution of Cubase is 1366 x 768 but this window is little bit big.

Hi,
I have an even weirder problem with the mixdown window. When I open it, it is not only too big for my screen - it only has some text in the upper half, while the lower half is completely empty. So there is not Export button. Does anybody know how I can fix this?
Thanks - Tom Seibert

Now in Version 11, I can no longer access the export button. I know the display resolution minimum is 1440 x 900 but what a pity not to be able to use Nuendo export on my computer because of this … Wouldn’t it be possible to make this window full scale?