Hello , my name is Michael Karenkih

I having issues of crashing and throwing me out of the program with error and dump file , and sometimes without him

All my plugins are legal and I’m using updated key and e license for Cubase Pro Version 10.5.2 .
Once I’m trying to load a project or getting tracks out and into a new project , I been giving this message error :
A serious problem has occurred : Please Try to save your project under another name then restart Cubase 10.5.exe.
If this problem persists please contact Steinberg Technical Support with a description of what you do to create this problem , and the created file C:\Users\PCP\Documents\Steinberg\CrashDumps\Cubase 10.5.20.179 64bit 2020.11.12 23.27.27.877.dmp

Click ‘OK’ to be informed about further Occurences of serious problems , or ‘Cancel’ to suppress these warnings in case of cascading warnings!

I love you guys you doing an excellent job , great Digital audio station , I use Cubase pro on a daily basis, you can tell why its very
important for me to solve this issue and continue creating and mixing and fulfilling my wish as a producer Thanks you !

*Not Trying to bug you , but, Its all my life this psychedelics’ breakbeat\electronic\Trance Set I’m working on
Crossing fingers here in Israel .

thank you very much in advanced!

I’m adding here the dump file
Cubase 10.5.20.179 64bit 2020.11.23 21.55.55.524.dmp (577 KB)