Hello! Trying to switch to a new computer

Greetings! I have got elements like a year ago, now trying to install it to my new comp. I’ve installed Steinberg download assistant, but when I open it there are no products. Please help!

What do you mean by “there are no products”? This is what it looks like for me when launched …

Not for you?

Yes, and when I press redeemed product - the window is empty. When I installed it for the first time, I immediately found my product.
I can see that there is this “enter your download access code” button… I think the answer is this button, but where do I find the access code?

You can just click on “Cubase” to see all the available downloads. Select your specific version (Elements installers go back to 9.5, I believe). This does not require a download access code.

For the license re-activation I will assume you are using the Soft-eLicenser, not USB (hardware dongle). This needs to be done through your MySteinberg account. Hopefully your software is registered and you can find your previous Soft-eLicenser number there.

First, I would download and install the eLCC …

eLicenser Control Center - License Management – Steinberg Support

… and confirm that a new Soft-eLicenser number has been generated. At that point, you should be able to re-activate your license to the new computer (again, through your MySteinberg account).

Once the license situation is sorted, install Cubase from the full installer available in the SDA.

Oh, thank you! I have downloaded the soft e-licenser, but there is no e-licenser number, the field is empty((( I have also tried to reactivate license, but that didn’t produce a new number. I also tried to enter activation code - that produces a window that says “choose a license” - but there are no licenses to choose from. How do I have a new number generated? Also I still have Cubase on my old notebook. I wonder, if I delete it - will I be able to continue on unfinished projects?

If no Soft-eLicenser was created during installation of the eLCC, this might help …

Soft-eLicenser (virtual license container) is missing – Steinberg Support