help buying used cubase pro 10

Hello
i want to buy from someone in Europe cubase pro 10 , and he telling me that i need to have his eLicenser … is that right ? im just want to avoid the shipping from him so i was thinking to just buy online the usb eLicenser and he can transfer online his Licenser to my account , is that possible or i must have his eLicenser that he have ?
Thanks so much

You need the elicenser he has.

is that mean i still need his elicenser ?

Done! You’ve provided all information that is relevant for reselling your product.
Your information

The information on the product you are planning to sell:

The software already has been registered with a MySteinberg account on www.steinberg.de/mysteinberg.
It is copy protected by an USB-eLicenser.
The USB-eLicenser is solely holding the licenses of the program you are planning to sell.

If you want to correct information please click on the “Back” button of your browser.
Required steps before selling

You only need to delete the registration of the USB-eLicenser from your MySteinberg account. This is quite easy.

On the page “My Products” switch from the ‘Software’ to the ‘eLicensers’ view.
Click on the entry of the USB-eLicenser that is holding the license you are planning to sell.
In the extended entry click on ‘Delete registration’.
Confirm the deletion by clicking on ‘Continue’.

As soon as the deletion has been completed the program can be sold as unregistered software. The re-registration can be made by the new owner and does not differ from the registration of newly purchased Steinberg software.
Recommended scope of supply

A complete offer should include:

Installation Media

If you want to sell a boxed version, make sure to include the original installation disk(s) (CD, DVD).
If you want to sell a product you’ve received as download (for example, via Download Access Code or by purchasing online), you need to provide the buyer with a backup of the installation file on CD, DVD or, for example, on a USB flash drive.
In case you don’t have a CD, DVD or a downloaded installer, please contact our support team before offering the product for sale.

Important: unregistered USB-eLicenser holding the corresponding license!
manual(s)
original box

thanks

As the information you posted notes, you must physically take possession of the USB eLicenser containing the Cubase licence. You should then register that eLicenser against your My Steinberg account.

You can safely ignore the information about installation media - you can simply install Steinberg Download Assistant and download the installer.

Once a Steinberg licence has been registered against an eLicenser, it can only be transferred to another user on a USB eLicenser. The eLicenser technology does not allow for licences to be unregistered from an eLicenser, returned to Steinberg and reissued as an activation code. Steinberg are working on a replacement for the eLicenser technology, but there are no promises over features nor any shipping date at this time.

ok thanks david for your info