help cubase wont load

I keep getting the message
a erious problem has occurred pleas try to save your project under new name please contact custome support. the file location it is giving is

C;Users/Bryan/Documents/steinberg/crashdumps/cubase7.06.223064but2014.3.2619.15.dmp

Anyone know how to fix this as it wont open any projects

Hello,

First, I need to know which specific operating system and version you are running:

(PC: Please go to your Start menu and right-click on Computer and select Properties and tell me if you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8, 8.1) Are you running on a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?

(Mac: Please click on the Apple icon on the top left corner of your screen and select About This Mac and tell me which specific Mac OS version number you are running) Are you running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Cubase 7.0?

Second, I need to know which version of Cubase 7 you are running:

(PC: Inside Cubase go to Help, About Cubase, and tell me which specific version you are running)
(Mac: Inside Cubase click on Cubase, About Cubase, and tell me which specific version you are running)

Thank you.

hi yes it is cubase 7 education version, windows 8 I have not updated to 8.1 yet it is 64 bit

/bump?

anyone got this problem or a way of resolving it?

I think he needs to know whether you are running Cubase version 7.0.x or 7.5.x

Many folk include this info in their signature line - it speeds up getting help.