Help, has not yet registered to lose the basic fx license activation code.

Help

I have an ur242, but without registering a basic fx license, I lost the license activation code. What do I need now to apply for a new license number or how can I buy it?The dealer told me I couldn’t get a new license again. I couldn’t use the basicfx kit any longer? I couldn’t buy another device again. I’d like to buy the license again. Ask the staff to give me a solution.

Hello imgk, please register the hardware in MySteinberg and then contact the support team responsible for you. They should be able to help:

My dealer told me I couldn’t fix this problem for me and asked me to buy a new device to obtain a basicfx license. The question is very disturbing me. Can I purchase the basicfx license separately?

No, there is no option to buy a license separately, and without a product registration in MySteinberg, we cannot help either. Sorry!

Thank you. But I am very dissatisfied with the results of this process, and I can no longer use the software that came with the product, and the company Basicfx can no longer activate again, which is very bad. Sad disappointment.

Have you registered the UR yet?

It appears you might not understand what the Ed meant. You should create an account at steinberg.net, you will be able to register your UR242. Have you done that? (as jaslan as asked?)

Sorry, the problem is that I lost my license without registering. If already registered, it is easy to solve.

Sorry, the problem is that I lost my license without registering. If already registered, it is easy to solve.

Register the metal box with a serial number on it (the UR unit).