Help me! keyboard msb lsb

TOP!!!
thank so much!!!

I have also struggled with this same issue… right now is somewhat intuitive to set msb and lsb banks in these buttons … is there a way to make this user friendly? Maybe removing the msb and lsb cc from the list?

What exactly do you suggest?

Well, if the controls in there are more for the cutoffs or filters for the synths, I’d say remove what you don’t need like the lsb or msb… or simply put them next to the program change so everything is much simpler and more intuitive … today the software should work even without a manual… and intuitiveness is the basis for the success of an application

Bank Select LSB and MSB used to be next to PGM CHG, until somebody complained that it is redundant to Layer Controller Map :slight_smile:
We’ll check if we can re-instanciate it nevertheless, makes sense.

We are not to decide what you consider useful or needed. There is nothing against using Quick Controls for anything, it’s just that Bank Select will usually be handled differently.

Perfect!!!

yes certainly mine was just an opinion, then you decide how best to do it, I’m just saying that it’s “logical” if you shouldn’t use the LSB and MSB controls according to the parent company, I would say remove them otherwise if I see that it is possible to select them I may be confused…but that’s just my personal opinion…