help needed RME fireface 400 (solved user error)

Im have loads of problems getting the audio to work properly ive up dayed the firmware to the latest , ive installed the latest windows driver but in the mixer even thou all 3 mixers are checked to show up the playback mixer has completely disappeared and im only getting audio via the anolog inputs from the right hand channel on every other channel,but via spdif in getting both channels but still no playback mixer if that makes sence .

has anyone got any ideas for wohat could be going on , im hoping it’s just a routing problem caused by this numbnut .

cheers john

Look at the RME console routing.

lol even that has lost me . I think i’ll have to read the manual . I just got in a panic as I had a dodgy van de hul 103 cable which sent loads of feedback into the interface and I thought I had blown one of the dac’s on the first day of ownership :frowning: :frowning: :astonished: :astonished: but ive adjusted the setting of the asio driver in Cubase and it’s all started working again .

I’ll keep this thread open thou as i’ll wil more than likely bugger some other setting up :wink:

cheers for the thought

All done and tested .Everything is working as it should , no labels on the midi breakout added a bit of fun to the day .

All for a bargain price of £250 in mint condition :wink:

Now to enjoy !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: