help please

I have been trying to get tech support for a week now and I realy spent a lot on ya ll product so it would be nice if I got some kind of help!!! this probly the 10 time I have try to reach your tech. I have problems with Cubase 7 i bout it brand new and i can’t even use this cause no one will give some support so please my god help me so i can use your software. its saids that online my product is activated and register but i still can’t use it for some reason 1-903-894-7889

Do you have the dongle plugged in?
It’s not surprising you’re not getting support, you don’t even mention what your problem is! It’s like your asking "I have a problem, can you help me?
This is the USER Forum by the way - where users help each other, and not the official support channel, though Steinberg Reps will occasionally give input.

sorry I having problems with the elicenser. It will not respond to the Cubase 7 and onlines its said i’m Register is Active. please help me Troubleshoot the problem.i just can’t figure out whats going wrong!!

and Technical Support is not contacted me yet!! I been trying to get a hold of then for a week

cant you get support from where you bought the product? if not you bought it from the wrong place.

did you try changing USB ports?

Or better yet, go to the “My Support” Tab of your “My Steinberg Account” and fill out the form.
It can take a few days 'til you get a response.