HELP "the plugin **** could not be found for insert

Just finished moving from Intel Sonoma Imac running Cubase 13 to An Apple Silicon M1 Max Mac Studio running Sonoma and Cubase 13.
ALL the plugins/vsti that appear on this list are properly installed and can be opened as an insert, NONE of their presets are missing.
The project worked flawlessly on my intel imac sonoma cubase 13 rig (everything WAS 64 Bit so no 32-64 issues here i belive.
The issue:
iget this messege when i run my project:

The plug-in "Antresol" could not be found for Insert 1 Channel "FX 11-Antresol"!
The plug-in 'Ag Main Strum R' could not be found. It has automatically been replaced by the compatible plug-in 'Kontakt 7' version '7.7.0' in your project.
The plug-in 'Ag Main Strum L' could not be found. It has automatically been replaced by the compatible plug-in 'Kontakt 7' version '7.7.0' in your project.
The plug-in 'Ag C Rienforcments MID' could not be found. It has automatically been replaced by the compatible plug-in 'Kontakt 7' version '7.7.0' in your project.
The plug-in 'Ag Arp C Part' could not be found. It has automatically been replaced by the compatible plug-in 'Kontakt 7' version '7.7.0' in your project.
The plug-in "Omnisphere" could not be found for Instrument Track "Mellotron"!
The plug-in "Omnisphere" could not be found for Instrument Track "Piano More Sides OLD (D)"!
The plug-in "Omnisphere" could not be found for Instrument Track "Piano New Sound"!
The plug-in "Omnisphere" could not be found for Instrument Track "JUNO"!
The plug-in "Antresol" could not be found for Insert 1 Channel "MOD @ PIANO"!
The plug-in "Antresol" could not be found for Insert 2 Channel "MOD @ PIANO"!
The plug-in "Antresol" could not be found for Insert 3 Channel "MOD @ PIANO"!
The plug-in "Omnisphere" could not be found for Instrument Track "Synth Pad L"!
The plug-in "Omnisphere" could not be found for Instrument Track "Synth Pad  LOW"!
The plug-in 'Cello Low L' could not be found. It has automatically been replaced by the compatible plug-in 'Kontakt 7' version '7.7.0' in your project.
The plug-in 'Cello High R' could not be found. It has automatically been replaced by the compatible plug-in 'Kontakt 7' version '7.7.0' in your project.
The plug-in "Omnisphere" could not be found for Instrument Track "String Orchestra "!
The plug-in 'Cello SOLO' could not be found. It has automatically been replaced by the compatible plug-in 'Kontakt 7' version '7.7.0' in your project.
The plug-in 'Cello Outro Solo' could not be found. It has automatically been replaced by the compatible plug-in 'Kontakt 7' version '7.7.0' in your project.
The plug-in "Omnisphere" could not be found for Instrument Track "String Orchestra"!
The plug-in "Antresol" could not be found for Insert 1 Channel "FX Antresol (Smoothner) @ Vox"!
The plug-in "Antresol" could not be found for Insert 1 Channel "FX Antresol @ Vox"!

All help will be much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi,

Cubase running in the Native mode doesn’t support VST2 plug-ins. Please start Cubase in the Rosetta mode.

I did ,these are not vst 2…

Help.

Open the Project and locate the plugins manually, one by one. That is, find them in the plugin list that opens up when clicking the little arrow on each unfound insert plugin.
Done.

Thanks for your replay, only thing is that if I do that it will not LOAD the preset I used including the tweaking I made to that preset, meaning I’ll get a fresh plugin on its default setting…

That’s too bad.

If you still have access to the intel computer you could open the project there, save your tweaks as presets and then in your Mac Studio open the project, locate the plugins and load the presets you just saved.

Tedious, I know, but doable.

Yup…Sold that.

Ok…
And you don’t have a Cubase 12 on this machine to try to open the project in?
Then I can’t come up with any more ideas, I’m afraid.
If you don’t try to download and install a Cubase 12 and try the same thing with that. I believe you could install a tryout version at least.

Hi,

The plug-ins are not VST2, but are they Apple Silicon compatible?

Hi they are omnisphere, kontakt 7 and d16 antersol so ya
The thing is when i ruin cubase 13 under rosetta 2 omnisphere and antersol run and so i can save them but kontakt still does not.

Hi,

Kontakt should work definitely.

Did you have a look at the blocklist, please?

Hi
Yes i did and its not there, the thing is when i run rosetta 2 kontakt 7 doesnt load with the presets there as well… but on a fresh vsti channel and on standalone it does.