Help to setup Generic Remote

I was specific.
I have the Novation LounchControl XL MK2.
Now we need to program the Steinberg Cubase Pro.
How do we do it? What do we use? What do we write?

You do not know. Isn’t it? Then why do you commented?

Hi,

Sorry, that I tried to help you.

The last help I can offer: Read the manuals, please.

What you do is called spam

Hi,

You are right, I don’t know your exact device. I don’t know every device on the market. Therefore I asked you for the specific information to provide.

If you don’t want to provide it, I cannot help you anymore, because I don’t know.

We provided you a generic solution. If you are not able to adapt it to your specific case and if you ask for more help (I try to overlook, you do it very rude way) you would need to cooperate and provide more information.

I would also recommend to study the Cubase manuals.

Hello
Write this:

[quote = “Martin.Jirsak, post: 24, topic: 741164”]
I try to overlook, you do it very rude way)
[/ quote]
I think it’s from the translation.
I don’t have time to read textbooks. You have read textbooks, but I see that you do not know how to use what you have read in them. You cannot provide concrete examples of use because you have not understood what the textbooks are about. And in fact the textbooks do not have concrete examples. I have already written that Cubase does not have documentation accessible at all.
Cubase is a good program, but its documentation has only theory and not concrete examples. Its documentation is written by its authors for the classmates of the authors of this documentation.
As for the videos, most of them are boring and have no translation. Those who make them are filmed when they speak. The filmed documentation, tutorials and so on, is alongside the use of Cubase.
You are nice and I don’t have to be rude to you.
Thank you for your attention.

Hello
I think it’s from the translation.
I don’t have time to read textbooks. You have read textbooks, but I see that you do not know how to use what you have read in them. You cannot provide concrete examples of use because you have not understood what the textbooks are about. And in fact the textbooks do not have concrete examples. I have already written that Cubase does not have documentation accessible at all.
Cubase is a good program, but its documentation has only theory and not concrete examples. Its documentation is written by its authors for the classmates of the authors of this documentation.
As for the videos, most of them are boring and have no translation. Those who make them are filmed when they speak. The filmed documentation, tutorials and so on, is alongside the use of Cubase.
You are nice and I don’t have to be rude to you.
I wrote this message in Romanian and translated it into English using Google Translate.
Thank you for your attention.