Help upgrading CB7 Artist to CB8 Pro

I am upgrading from Cubase 7 Artist to the full CB8 Pro and have a couple questions.

During install on my C: drive I ran out of room and the install terminated just before completing.

FIRST: Can I just erase the entire CB8 file from my C: drive and be back to where I started (e.g. CB8 didn’t install anything anywhere else or do anything to my CB7, correct ?)

SECOND: I don’t have room on my C: System Drive for CB8 although my CB7 is on it. But I have an internal SSD with enough space for CB8. Can I just install CB8 on that SSD or does it have to be in the same Steinberg folder where CB7 is since its an upgrade ?

THIRD: I assume I can just make a Steinberg folder on the SSD and let CB8 install to it, and then I have to add my authorization code somewhere and I’m done, correct ?

BTW I was shocked to see that CB7 Artist was less than a Gigabyte but CB8 Pro was over 12 GB (which is why I ran out of room- had no idea it was that big). I guess I’m getting my money’s worth…

Many thanks for your advice. I’m very nervous when it comes to diddling with my DAW…

Regards,

Bob

And please add to that one additional question:

FOURTH: If CB8 is indeed installed on my other SSD will it be able to see my projects and VSTs that are in my CB7 which is on my C: system drive ? Or would I need to do something in CB8 to show it where CB7 stuff is ?

Thanks again, hoping somebody will chime-in ! I’m chompin’ at the bit to try out my new CB8 but hesitant to try installing again until I’m confident about the answers…

Regards,

Bob