Help with a specific key command

Greetings. It’s my first post and I feel silly asking, but…I don’t know if it’s a Cubase or Windows key command, but as I’m playing a track, when the “play line”(the ‘thinger’ that follows song position) gets to the far right of the project window, the “play line” keeps going “off screen” instead of moving back to the far left of the project window to continue following along. It does the same thing in all the editors too.

God, this is stupid!

Everything worked as it should have several weeks ago, but I know I pressed something and now editing/following tracks is a frustrating task.

I’ve been testing all the buttons, but to no avail. Can anyone help?

I can figure out String Theory, but this? Ugh. Just toss me a red, rubber ball. :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance.

Hi letnestate,

the function is called “Auto-Scroll” and you can enable/disable it by pressing the key “F” on your keyboard.

Regards

Great gobstoppers it really is that simple! Thank you Luis. I knew it was some casual, accidental knock of a key, and never in my audio life have I ever not wanted (now what I know is) “auto scroll” active.(thank you also for the proper name).

Cheers!