Help with Audio Quantize Please

Hi,
I have been trying to quantize drum audio, but I just can’t get my head around it. I have watched all the videos on youtube tried all their methods but nothing seems to work. What I am doing is recoding my drumming in Cubase 7.5 using Addictive drums. I record directly to audio which works fine as I get strange results when I try to record in midi (it cuts out notes ).

Could someone please tell me how once I have recorded my drums to quantize them and set them so they are in time with the click track ( I assume this involves the tempo track?) obviously I’m stupid as it seem everyone else in the world can do this so please keep the steps simple.

Oh I play along to a guide track which I import, and I have the click track going at the same time.

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP :blush: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

You can find many videos on this and other subjects on Stenbergs YouTube Channel and searching for “Cubase 7 quantize audio” or here…for starters.